Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wow... (smh)




Some people reeeeally have their nerve… asking questions that just don’t seem relevant. so I come in to work today, pretty laid back atmosphere, people are nice, we can kinda dress how we want… .so I wear : white baby T, Jeans, and white Jordans…. Simple huh?.. well, the guy who sits next to me asked me a question today… he says, “ you like wearing shirts that show your boobs don’t you?” …. STOP , rewind……….. hello, how are you today? You look nice… NOPE, none of that. So instead of copping an attitude, I figured I’d take a different approach…. So I asked “what makes you say that?”… he says, “ well, I’m not saying I don’t like it, and I’m not saying you look bad or anything, just let me clear that up, its just that most girls with big boobs wear stuff on purpose to get attention. I’m not saying you’re that kinda girl, but I figured I’d ask cause I knew you would give me a straight answer”….. so, I thought about it for a minute… I said “ yes, I have big boobs… if I wore a turtle neck, I would still have big boobs.. if I wore a bullet proof vest, I would STILL have big boobs.. That’s something I just can’t help.”… So he says “ So, you don’t wear things on purpose to show them off?”…. I said “ wellll, I cant say that I don’t , and I cant say that I do, if I’m going out, I might show a little more then usual, but I still don’t understand why you’re asking me that”…. So he says “ ok, ima keep it real… lately, I’ve been watching you… you make me wonder … in a good way… don’t take this the wrong way but I just wanna know ……. Can I ____________”…. You finish the rest… he and I have been cool ever since I started working here... He’s made comments that I guess I really never paid any attention to… we go to the same Gym, and I see him more then I see myself… so, I’m on to him.. I know his kind , or at least I thought I did. While I wanted to act all mad, and appalled, I couldn’t …. It was kinda flattering… someone was actually checking me out…. I guess that’s kinda odd for me. Most people wont tell you that you have something in your teeth, let alone complement you on your outfit…



so, now I’m all paranoid that I’m showing too much boob, and keep checking to make sure aint nothing poppin out.. so then he says “did your dude like it when you would show cleavage?”… I said “who knows, he never said anything”.. So he says…. “My point exactly, he was not doing you right… I think some females just throw themselves out there and when they get the wrong reaction they wanna send all of us men to hell”…… dude………… who asked you?!.... you just asked me if you could ________ ( you finish the rest) and you wanna talk about females throwing themselves out there “like dat”… so my answer to his “Can I” question was No of course... So, Answer me this. Is that how Guys do it now a days?..... I want a smooth brotha. So let me tell you what I wanna hear: (for you confused brothas) “ Hi my name is ______ , I’ve seen you around a few times. You’ve caught my eye every time... I’ve thought about approaching you on a few occasions but I knew I had to come correct. You just don’t seem like the time to put up with lame pick up lines. So , if I were to ask you for your number, would you grant me the privilege to give you a call sometime? …. I’m sorry, I didn’t ask if you had a man, if so, I’m not going to ask to be your friend, because if you was mine, I wouldn’t want to share… I just want to talk to you, anywhere, you pick. You seem interesting to me, let me listen to you and see where this goes”…now, if a man said that to me, I couldn’t refuse… some men can be so lame, the come with these wack pick up lines, and wonder why women clown them… Last time I checked, I compliment didn’t consist of “ ay bay bay, you got a fat ass” that’s just sad……. Compliments don’t come easy, but if they gotta come like that… I don’t want em. don’t need em, you can keep em.

No comments: